LIVE ONLINE POSTURE FITNESS CLASS
NO CLASS ON MEMORIAL DAY MAY 29
NEXT LIVE CLASS IS ON JUNE 5, 2023
11:30 AM - 12:30 PM MST
This class combines alignment and strengthening exercises from several disciplines with breathing and mindfulness practices to gain body symmetry.
Standing, sitting, kneeling and mat whole-body positions and exercises are used to retrain neuromuscular mechanics through small, focused movements and stretches.
The class is moderately paced and appropriate for those with chronic musculoskeletal issues. Modifications are provided as practical to accommodate participants who might have physical restrictions.
Watch a preview of my latest class by clicking on the video to the right! A Membership is required to attend, join below on this page!
Classes are not held on most federal holidays. Check the top of the page for the next class offering.
- Please join class a few minutes prior to the start time.
- Wear comfortable clothes that allow unrestricted movement.
- Position your camera so that you are fully visible. That way, your instructor can provide feedback on your form, if needed.
- Mute your audio if there is a lot of background noise in your space.
- Turn off notifications from programs and apps (e.g. email, messenger, etc.) that may sound during the class.
- Have an open floor space and wall or door available for standing movements, if possible.
- Props are often used. Most often these include a chair, a small block or pillow of 4-6” width, and a non-elastic strap with a firm clasp that will not slide when pressed against. Please have these easily accessible for each class. Here are some websites where you can purchase these items: Crooked Human and Pain Free At Sea
- Interact and ask questions. This class is for you!
Ongoing access to recorded classes is included with your membership! Each class is recorded. However, your image will not be shown. All audio will be included in the recording. Classes are listed by date in your membership portal.
If you wish to make an additional donation, you can do that via:
*Venmo to @Jessica-Kisiel-1
*Paypal by clicking on the button below.
If you prefer to send a check, please contact me.
Become A Member of The Pain Free Athlete Today and Improve Your Body's Alignment!
Sign-up today for a FREE 14-day Trial!
7 Benefits of Improved Posture
- Reduced pain, avoidance of surgery and minimized pain meds
- Enhanced core strength, balance and athletic performance
- Increased height, self-confidence and bone density
- Diminished inflammation, stress and anxiety
- Greater body awareness and flexibility
- Improved organ function, digestion and sleep
- Decreased soreness and accelerated recovery
Here are what clients are saying!
Walks with strength and ease
My testimony to your work is that I am recovering over-all strength, I’ve re-learned how to walk and now have enough abdominal strength to support a free, healthy stride, and my bunion has improved so much that my toes quit hurting about a year ago, and now I can wear more normal shoes. Wow! Thank you!
Improved Quality of Life
Learning and practicing posture fitness exercises has eliminated my chronic pain incurred from sport injuries, computer work and stressful lifestyle habits. Jessica's weekly live posture class is a great addition to my personal exercises she has given me. Her thorough explanations helps reinforce the correct techniques for exercises that I continually practice on my own to maintain correct alignment!
Great Benefit to Me
As a former dance/movement therapist and body worker, Posture Fitness class has been of great benefit to me in three areas of my life. First, it has helped me in maintaining optimal spinal and whole body alignment, gained from chiropractic adjustment, other forms of body work, and this class. Also it has improved my overall physical fitness, skeletal muscle tone and strength. In addition, this class has been a bright light psychosocially in an otherwise dim and gray two year pandemic period. It’s been a safe and fun interaction with others!
Quicker Recovery from Hip Replacement
I’ve taken Jessica’s Posture Fitness class since the fall of 2017. A few weeks ago, I fell and broke my hip. This is my second hip replacement! Partly because of the exercises we do in Jessica’s Posture Fitness Class, I am doing better this time around than I did last time. I am stronger. The Pain Free Body Coaching Group that I took has helped me deal with the pain that accompanies a hip replacement. Thank you, Jessica, for your classes and helping us live a better quality of life!