Utilizing posture assessment, gait analysis and carefully listening to your pain/performance history, this 8 or 16 session series teaches you how posture relates to pain and injury. This soft tissue approach retrains muscle function and realigns the body though stretching and strengthening exercises. Jessica is certified as an Advanced Exercise Therapist (AET) by Egoscue University® and has been helping clients get back to an active lifestyle for nearly five years. Therapy is available in-person, via Skype or online using digital photos.
- Posture analysis
- Before and after photos
- Nutrition recommendations for reducing pain
- Stress management strategies
- Personalized program of corrective posture exercises: individual exercise instruction, printouts and video
- Follow-up emails and phone consultations
Jessica believes that healing happens at a physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level. Find out if you are optimizing your habits in all of these areas to recover. Continue to grow in your sport and your life during your athletic downtime with 5-weeks of supportive coaching. You'll learn and be guided by someone who has been there.
- Injury recovery assessment
- In depth questionnaire to determine your goals, history, success, personality and challenges
- Creation of your sports vision
- 90-minute one-on-one discovery phone coaching session
- Long and short term goals setting
- Weekly 45-minute phone coaching sessions for one month
- Unlimited email contact between calls